Cable TV issues?


Our service provider, Privatel, provides a live, 24/7/365 U.S. based service department that is ready to handle student resident TV and streaming issues. To report service-related issues:


Toll-free telephone: 800-801-3323

Please be sure to provide your full name, phone number, residence hall, room number and the detailed issue you are having when contacting Privatel. 

Once a work order has been created, Privatel technicians will work remotely to assess the issue being reported and rectify the problem. If the issue is determined to be a room specific issue, then Privatel will work with Rider's Residence Life office to determine the best day/time to schedule a visit to the room experiencing the issue. 


Article ID: 134134
Tue 8/31/21 11:06 AM
Tue 8/31/21 11:08 AM