How do I change my name, office location or phone in the online Rider Directory?

  • Faculty and staff who would like to change the name or spelling, your office location or office phone in the online directory, contact Human Resources.
  • Students with changes to the online directory contact the Dean of Students office.


Article ID: 91796
Mon 11/11/19 10:32 AM
Tue 1/26/21 11:20 AM